A child-centered, prepared environment where children succeed
See what else is happening this week at Ari's Academy...
Ari's Academy is a Montessori-inspired preschool, kindergarten and after-school program located in the Bethany/Cedar Mill area of Beaverton, Oregon near Saltzman Road and St. Pius Church.
At Ari's Academy, we provide a blend of Montessori and Traditional-style classroom education. Children move through the curriculum at their own pace, and teachers encourage independence and curiosity. This is accomplished by:
- Providing the student with the tools to become an independent learner
- Developing within the child an understanding of how to learn
- Building self-esteem in a safe, success-oriented environment
- Fostering the development of appropriate social skills
- Instilling in the child a respect for all living things
- Encouraging the student to honor their individuality
- Giving the child a sense of belonging
- Creating an internal motivation to achieve
Carried inside each child is the person that child can become. To develop their physical, intellectual and emotional abilities to the fullest, the child must have freedom, a freedom achieved through order and consistency. Bringing together the essential prepared environment allows the student to decide what they will learn in the time given.